Media-Shark’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) includes only white-hat techniques that are tested through the major search engines.
Search Engine Optimization is a never-ending effort, due to changes in search engine ranking criteria, new competitors entering the market and changes in popular search terms. Our SEO Team stays informed of industry standards and best practices so we know what works and what doesn’t work.
The only way to get noticed online is through Search Engine Marketing. Our professional and proven SEO and PPC campaigns will work to build traffic and increase your bottom line.
Our Search Engine Optimization Service includes:
- Marketing Analysis Report
- Website optimization issues including alt tags, meta tags, titles, internal linking structure, and content hierarchy.
- Keyword analysis including effectiveness, competitive analysis, and word discovery.
- Content analysis including uniqueness, theme, and phrase density.
- Link analysis including link effectiveness, dead links, and linking popularity.
- URL analysis including query strings, canonical urls, and redirects.
- Analysis of site features including blogs, forums, rss feeds, ecommerce, and content management.
- Competitor Analysis: PPC Campaigns
- Competitor Analysis: Search Ranking Effectiveness
- Competitor Analysis: Linking Practices
- Competitor Analysis: Advantages/Disadvantages Report
Market Analysis Report
A Market Analysis Report (or SEO Analysis Report), is a detailed report outlined suggestions and action needed in order to better optimize your website for search engine rankings. It gives detailed comparisons between your site and up to five of your competitors based on 5 or morekey phrases. Media-Shark can prepare an initial SEO Analysis Report for $150, or is included in our SEO Services.